Vishnevsky ointment, liniment Balsamic 30gr
Vishnevsky ointment - a good antiseptic, which contains in its composition castor oil, tar and xeroform.
Liniment balsamic (on Vishnevsky ointment) is a proven and effective ointment for the treatment of many diseases outside. The name of the tool familiar to most people such an abscess, a boil. This is due to the fact that it is often treated using balsamic liniment. Although it should be noted that such ointment is actively used for treatment of other diseases.
Liniment balsamic (by Vishnevsky ointment) - is an ointment which has a local irritating and antiseptic effect. It has a quite strong and recognizable odor. The developer was represented by means of the famous in the 20s of the last century surgeon Alexander Vishnevsky. This drug has been created by connecting them birch tar, xeroform and castor oil. With this composition Vishnevsky liniment has the following properties:
- It softens the tissue, thereby helping the rest of the active ingredients to penetrate deep into the skin;
- It has an antiseptic effect;
- It increases blood flow to the soft tissues.
Liniment balsamic (on Vishnevsky ointment) is shown in the following variations:
- in non-acute boils, carbuncles and abscesses;
- with lymphangitis and lymphadenitis;
- chronic diseases of the lower limbs;
- with burn wounds, bedsores, frostbite, trophic ulcers and psoriasis.
After using liniment (on Vishnevsky ointment) almost never occurs side effects. But in some cases, patients can watch in their allergic reactions, accompanied by itching, irritation and redness of the skin. If you showed such effects, the ointment should be immediately rinse with warm water, and then dry the portion of paper towel.
Use this tool can be for different variances. Consider ways to apply only for the most common pathologies:
- Whitlow, boils and carbuncles. For the treatment of ulcers, apply ointment on a gauze bandage and then impose it on the inflamed area and cover with plastic wrap. After 10-12 hours of means should be removed using paper napkins
- Bedsores. Such a pathological condition is desirable to treat as soon as redness on the skin surface. To do this requires a similar gauze dressings are desirable withstand several hours.
- Trophic and varicose ulcers on the lower extremities. Gauze bandage with ointment Vishnevsky help not only to overcome the infection, but contribute to the rapid healing of ulcers.
- Occlusive disease. Dressings with balsamic liniment should be applied to the affected area 2-3 times a day. With this disease ointment helps to improve blood flow in the lower extremities, as well as to protect the skin from secondary infection.
- Burns and frostbite. In such cases, the bandage with ointment should be applied for several days (3-4 days). This balsamic liniment reduces the risk of scarring and promotes rapid healing of wounds.
- Sinusitis. With this pathological condition Liniment balsamic (on Wisniewski) helps only if the tool is pre-mixed with the following components (in 1st small spoon): aloe juice, cyclamen root (powder) and kalanchoe. All the ingredients are mixed thoroughly recommended, and then obmoknut them a cotton ball and place it in the inflamed nasal passage 30 minutes. Such treatment should be performed daily for 20 days.
- Acne and pimples. Such cosmetic problems often solved by Vishnevsky ointment. To eliminate them, should make multi-layer gauze bandage that you want to impose on the cluster of pimples and blackheads. If necessary, it can be fixed with an adhesive plaster. This treatment will be more effective if it is carried out immediately before bedtime. Early in the morning dressing with balsamic liniment should be removed and the skin under it - at first rub the cotton pad, pre-soaked in the lotion containing alcohol, and then - a light grease nourishing cream. After several such treatments, you will notice as acne or pimples hated retreat.
- Comes in original packaging. Item is brand new and unopened.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep locked and away from children.
- Store in dry place at room temperature.
- Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 C
Important notice - the outer box design may vary before prior notice!